
Every summer, usually by the end of June, Quinn's hair turns GREEN from the pool. It's NOT the chlorine, like I've always been told, but copper. We don't put any copper in the pool (our algaecide is copper free) so I have NO clue how or why this keeps happening. Well, one of her friend's mom is a hair dresser (yay!). I was talking to her over the weekend about the issue I always have, (Quinn's been in the pool only 5 or 6 times and already has green streaks) and she told me not to worry about it. I ran some errands this morning, and came home to find she had dropped of some shampoo and an instant treatment for me! She's the best!!!!
Now, if I could only get Quinn to USE it!!!
I hear that is great stuff. I hope she uses it to get the green out. or maybe she likes having green hair :)
ReplyDelete