Sunday, October 24, 2010

Saturday, October 23, 2010


FINALLY! Quinn's been looking forward to this for what seems like ages! Her coach straped her into the training harness and she started working on her Axel Jump! It's the first really difficult that she's going to learn (I think ALL jumps are difficult, but what do I know?). It's the only jump in figure skating that takes off facing forward, and a single jump is actually one and a half rotations. Once she masters this, all of her other jumps become DOUBLES! She's got a lot of work (and quite a bit of bruises) in her future. She's got to get over her fear of falling first. I offered to get her some crash pads, but she refuses.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. wow good luck Quinn. how cool to learn new things :) oh and maybe you should let mom get you those crash pads lol

    ReplyDelete