ACMoore had a cartridge sale this week. The entire stock was only $34.99. So, I figured what the heck. The selection there was always pretty bad and today was no exception. I finially decided to get "Forever Young" and took the card to the register. The cashier got the manager to get the cart out of the case and the manager informs me she doen't have the key! After looking around for it for about 10 minutes, she came back with keys, but none of them worked. While she was looking for the keys, I was looking for the cartridge. They didn't even have it in the case! GGRRRR! I asked if she had the key to take one off of the display and she did, so I decided to get this one. Not really sure why, and I hope I use it, but I just couldn't leave without a new cartridge! Sad, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

bummer on the Forever young cart. I love that one. I haven't seen this one before. make sure you post what you make with it. Im still thinking i might get a couple of carts for $17 since I missed the $4. ones
ReplyDelete