Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wednesday, December 22, 2010



Quinn's school held a Yankee Candle fundraiser, so I figured I'd buy a few things for holiday gifts. I called the school last week and was told they'd be ready for pick up on Monday. Nope. I called again on Tuesday (yesterday) and I was told there would be staff there to help with pick ups until 7:00 pm. Then they called me back and told me nope, they didn't receive the order, call again in the morning. I called again today and they still had not been deilvered. I had to pick Quinn up early today, so I asked again while I was in the office. Turns out that all of the orders came in EXCEPT MINE! I'm supposed to visit my family next week, and will now show up empty handed. PLUS, I'll have to pay shipping to have everything mailed to to them all. GREAT!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I think that is horrible. They should cover any costs you incure. Sorry that happened :(

    ReplyDelete