Thursday, December 9, 2010

Wednesday, December 8, 2010


A friend of mine and I were working with the girls Synchro coach, trying to find an activity the teams can do at the holiday party this year. We wanted them to make the fleece scarves, but their wasn't enough money. So we decided on cutting holiday shapes for the different teams to decorate and put on the tree. Quinn's synchro team are decorating ice skate snowflakes (from When It's Cold Outside/I don't have it, but my friend does :( ). The middle team will do the ice skates, and the small team will do the mittens. The snowmen are for one of the production teams and I'm hoping my friend can figure out a different shape for the other production team. Our combined cartridge collection is pretty limited!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I think that is a really cute idea for the kids to decorate a tree with a certain theme. If you need any cuts just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea! I love trees with themes!

    ReplyDelete