I got my first layouts for this year's album finished. Nothing spectacular. I'm still working out how I want to fit 7 pictures and journaling all in one 12x12 page.
You are on top of things Denise! I think it is a challenge to get all 7 pics on one 12x12 layout too! Why did you change from doing two page layouts each week?
Thanks! I switched from two pages per week to one because my 2009 album is FULL. Besides, after a year of 2 page LO's, I wanted to try something different.
And, no, I'm NOT on top of anything. I still have an entire year and a Disney trip to do. I haven't started either. I REALLY should.
WELCOME! I'm Denise and I live in Maryland with my "SK8 Diva" 13 year old daughter, Quinn. We also share our home with my Ex-MIL (until I can afford to kick her spying butt out!), three cats, Jake, Jess and Chloe-Bear and our 3 year old Japanese Chin, named Kai. This is my fourth year participating in Project 365. I can't promise a new picture every day, but I'll try to keep up. This is a year of new beginnings!
what a great lo...and you are starting to put it together... I love it...
ReplyDeleteYou are on top of things Denise! I think it is a challenge to get all 7 pics on one 12x12 layout too! Why did you change from doing two page layouts each week?
ReplyDeleteI like it Denise. I keep telling everyone I still don't know which way Im going to go.
ReplyDeleteThanks! I switched from two pages per week to one because my 2009 album is FULL. Besides, after a year of 2 page LO's, I wanted to try something different.
ReplyDeleteAnd, no, I'm NOT on top of anything. I still have an entire year and a Disney trip to do. I haven't started either. I REALLY should.
Denise that is very nice, I agree is hard to put 7 pictures on one page. I switched to 2 pages. It is coming very nice
ReplyDelete