Quinn was bored, and wanted to paint my nails. I said no. She then BEGGED to paint my toe nails. I can't stand people touching my feet, but I let her. She used just about all of these colors, on just one foot! You do NOT want to see my toes.
WELCOME! I'm Denise and I live in Maryland with my "SK8 Diva" 13 year old daughter, Quinn. We also share our home with my Ex-MIL (until I can afford to kick her spying butt out!), three cats, Jake, Jess and Chloe-Bear and our 3 year old Japanese Chin, named Kai. This is my fourth year participating in Project 365. I can't promise a new picture every day, but I'll try to keep up. This is a year of new beginnings!
OH yes we do. lol What fun. Im in desperate need of a pedi. I bet your toes look pretty.
ReplyDeleteI am with Bridget.. show us a picture of your toes....I am sure they look beautiful.
ReplyDeleteOh yes we do...show us....Quite a rainbow of colors
ReplyDelete