Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday, January 3, 2010


Quinn had her first solo performance tonight at the Holiday Show. She did such and amazing job! I felt bad for her, though, because about half way through, her music starting cutting out (technical difficulties!). She didn't panic, she looked at her coach, and just kept skating! Even the crowd helped her out by singing her music to her!

I've uploaded videos to YouTube, if you would like to watch. There's one of her dress rehearsal with the full song, and the video of tonight's performance is there too.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I just watched the video, she did an awesome job, you must be soooo proud of her. Tell her I said congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's great that she didn't panick and just went with the flow. She sure has come a long way this yr. Good Job Quinn:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quinn did a wonderful job. I loved the song and the routine. I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She did great! You must have been so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is great, I love skating, she does a good job

    ReplyDelete