
It's a beauty, right?
Here's what happened. Yesterday, Quinn got up (late) and crashed on the couch. When she finally got up to get some breakfast, she walked into the kitchen, Ken and I heard a crash, then a few seconds later, a moan, then crying. She PASSED OUT and hit her eye on the kitchen counter top! We have no idea why she passed out, she could have been really tired, and we all know she doesn't like to eat, so I'm thinking it may have been a combination of both. I kept her home yesterday to be sure she didn't have a concussion, and after a ton of Motrin and a lot of ice packs, she's fine. Looks worse than it feels now. She's got a skating competition on Sunday, hope I can cover that baby up!
Poor Quinn. I hope she was just tired and that nothing else caused her to pass out. Keep both eyes on that girl!
ReplyDeleteHow scary. I hope she is ok.
ReplyDeleteI hope Quinn is ok and nothing else going on. Keep us updated please :) Good luck to her on Sunday!
ReplyDeleteOuch. It will go away soon. Not sure if you are doing digital, but saw this ice skating "paper" and though of Quinn immediately:
ReplyDeletehttp://projectcenter.creativememories.com/digital/digital-freebies/
Susan! I was just coming here to give Denise that same link to the paper!
ReplyDeletelooks sore...did you ever find out what caused it?
ReplyDelete