Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday, February 12, 2010



For the longest time, all Quinn wanted was to join I.S.I JUST for a jacket. She didn't care if she was on a skating team or doing any competitions whatsoever. She JUST wanted the jacket. Now that's on a team AND competing, we ordered it a few weeks ago, and it was supposed to be delivered on Tuesday. Due to the stupid snow, it was stuck in storage until today. I hope she likes it!!

3 comments:

  1. Im glad she finally got her jacket. We are waiting on Brandons letterman jacket. I think it should be here next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool jacket. When I was in school I had to get a jean jacket. They were all the rage. Boy that makes me feel old. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a very cool jacket,did she like it? She looks cute in it.

    ReplyDelete