I was incredibly bored today, so before I went to the Grocery store, I decided to browse around Tuesday Morning. Not a great selection, but the card kit gave me something to do.
WELCOME! I'm Denise and I live in Maryland with my "SK8 Diva" 13 year old daughter, Quinn. We also share our home with my Ex-MIL (until I can afford to kick her spying butt out!), three cats, Jake, Jess and Chloe-Bear and our 3 year old Japanese Chin, named Kai. This is my fourth year participating in Project 365. I can't promise a new picture every day, but I'll try to keep up. This is a year of new beginnings!
I think I need a kit like this with detailed directions so I can make cards.
ReplyDeleteOur Tuesday mornings don't have anything this good. To me its all junk. Glad you found something worth playing with.
ReplyDeleteI would like kits that gave me everything also. I can never decide on colors to got together
ReplyDelete