
8 Days since the last storm dropped about 15 inches on us (after getting 30 inches 4 days prior to that), the cul de sac we live on is still about 90% covered. It's all packed snow, but it's frozen solid. You can't see my house from here, but it's next to the Colonial on the left. The street light is at the far right corner of my yard. I can't see my lawn from the driveway, that's how high the snow SITLL is.
This is the picture I'm using for my blog, only. I plan on taking pictures of Quinn's synchro team during their competition run-through tonight to use from my actual LO.
that sure is a lot of snow left. Hopefully it will melt soon. :)
ReplyDeleteWow it's hard to believe that is happening when we are so warm. I never shoveled snow before.
ReplyDeleteYou did get alot of snow
ReplyDelete