
Since I couldn't get to the National Zoo, I decided I should just take this pic from my laptop. Tai Shan, the Giant Panda born here almost 5 years ago is leaving. He's heading to China to, well, be a panda! He'll be missed! I remember seeing him shortly after his first birthday, and watching him grow on the Zoo's "Panda Cam". What a cutie! The FedEx plane has been dubbed "The Panda Express".
Aww sorry he's leaving, but Im sure they will make more to take his place. I hear you guys will be getting lots of snow this weekend. Stay safe and warm. :) Love that they named the plane Panda Express. lol
ReplyDeleteI'm sad about this little guy going. I made an album about him from his birth to 1st BD and sent it to the Smithsonian. I followed the live cameras for along time.
ReplyDelete