Quinn made an early Easter dessert. White cake, homemade butter cream icing and hand decorated, all by herself. I'm so glad she's starting to know her way around the kitchen! I just wish she'd decide to cook more often!
WELCOME! I'm Denise and I live in Maryland with my "SK8 Diva" 13 year old daughter, Quinn. We also share our home with my Ex-MIL (until I can afford to kick her spying butt out!), three cats, Jake, Jess and Chloe-Bear and our 3 year old Japanese Chin, named Kai. This is my fourth year participating in Project 365. I can't promise a new picture every day, but I'll try to keep up. This is a year of new beginnings!
Quinn is so fun! At least you don't have to make dessert! ;)
ReplyDeleteQuinn is turning into susie homemaker. Its good that she's learning early :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cake!! Can tell she's pretty proud of it, too! :-)
ReplyDeleteCute cake. Bet it is yummy too.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a yummy cake. Quinn is really growing up
ReplyDelete