Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday, April 19, 2010


Quinn's school finally held their second quarter Honor's assembly today. They kept getting held up due to snow, then state testing then spring break. The third quarter assembly in next Friday. I can't understand why they didn't just do them both today?

I had to convert the picture to black and white to make it look a little better. My stupid flash was making the pictures look too dark, but with out the flash, they were too blurry. I just couldn't win! LOL!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Denise. The black and white pic looks great. You can e-mail me the color pic and I can see what I can do with it in photoshop for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote a comment but don't see it on here. I said that I like the black and white pic but you can e-mail me the color one if you want and I can see what I can do with it in photoshop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to Quinn, and I agree why couldn't they do both on the same day. Guess they think parents can just take off anytime they like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the black and white picture, congratulations to Quinn

    ReplyDelete