
I decided to venture into the "danger zone", a.k.a Quinn's bedroom. She was sent to her room on Sunday morning to clean it up before her friend came over. I discovered last night that her definition of "cleaning" is "throw-everything-I-own-into-the-closet-close-the-door-and-no-one-will-ever-find-out". I brought down THREE hamper loads of laundry, that translated into SEVEN loads. Thanks Quinn.
I've had to do my own laundry since I was 10 or 11. It might be time for Quinn....
ReplyDeleteI make my boys sort the clothes into the right piles and bring them downstairs, then I throw them into the laundry. I fold and hang, but they have to put it away.
ReplyDeletethat is funny! My son has been known to do something like that also.
ReplyDeleteThat is funny picture, my rule with my kids was, Wednesday was laundry day and if you wanted me to do it, it had to make it to the laundry room, one son, right around the corner. Needless to say, they learnt to do their own laundry at an early age.
ReplyDelete