Can you tell I have NO green thumb to speak of? I have NO idea that the strawberries we planted last year would come up again! We were going to get rid of them because of all the problems we had with the chipmunks eating them, but now I'm not sure!
Fun! I just bought a strawberry plant for the boys to grow. And, a tomato plant also. Give them a little water and soon there will be some strawberries for you!
WELCOME! I'm Denise and I live in Maryland with my "SK8 Diva" 13 year old daughter, Quinn. We also share our home with my Ex-MIL (until I can afford to kick her spying butt out!), three cats, Jake, Jess and Chloe-Bear and our 3 year old Japanese Chin, named Kai. This is my fourth year participating in Project 365. I can't promise a new picture every day, but I'll try to keep up. This is a year of new beginnings!
looks like the might have gotten a lot of water from the snow melting. give it another shot and see what happens.
ReplyDeleteFun! I just bought a strawberry plant for the boys to grow. And, a tomato plant also. Give them a little water and soon there will be some strawberries for you!
ReplyDeleteHow nice they came up again this year..you are too funny
ReplyDelete