
I can not believe it's already MAY! The years seem to go by faster and faster anymore.
Ken made me go to Bass Pro Shop with him last night (completely against my will) and when we got home, we found this. Quinn had decorated the front lawn with flowers from the azalea bushes. Technically, this picture was taken on Friday night, but since it took Ken until today to send it to me, I'm using it now. It really came out pretty cool, for a cell phone camera. There was no editing at all.
P.S. No, it's not our anniversary (not until the 14th), she just felt like doing it.
Quinn is sweet! Was it your anniversary or something?
ReplyDeleteHow sweet that Quinn did that for you! And, I agree...great picture with a cell phone!
ReplyDeleteHappy May Day Denise. What a cute thing for Quinn to do.
ReplyDeleteHow nice of Quinn...
ReplyDelete