Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wednesday, May 26, 2010


IT'S FINISHED! I actually finished the blanket! I was so happy that it was finally done, but I wanted to wash it to make it softer. I took it out of the washer and........ it was a MESS!!! There were strings EVERYWHERE!! It took me about an hour to try to patch it all back together. I have no idea what I did wrong, but at least it's back in one piece. I told Quinn she had to be careful with it, though. it's my "practice" blanket. I said' I'd try to make another one, that won't shred apart on her.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! It looks awesome. You have been a busy woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KELLY!!!! I miss not reading you blog, and keeping up with your family! Hope things are well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blanket really turned out great. You should make them for gifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great afghan!! Thanks....it brings back memories of me and my Grandma. She taught me how to make Granny squares!!

    ReplyDelete