Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saturday, May 15, 2010



Richmond Ice Zone was the spot for Quinn's last competition this year. She skated against three other girls (two others form our own rink). After coming in fourth out of five at the last competition, we knew she was determined to do better. She sure did! Quinn won FIRST PLACE for her Freestyle 3 program!!! This is such a huge win for her, I can't even begin to explain why, but it just was! Even her coach was on the verge of tears, she was so happy and proud of her. To top off the night, she (along with her friend E) won FIRST PLACE for their Couples Spotlight again! What a way to end the year!! WOO HOO!!

3 comments:

  1. So awesome! Congrats to Quinn! Steve and Kara are in Baltimore this weekend. Say hi if you see them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quinn is getting so good at this skating. Congrats on the win :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Quinn. I can't wait to see her in the Olympics some year and say--I saw her when...

    ReplyDelete