
Quinn's spring concert was tonight at school, but it was so crowded, that I couldn't even see her. So much for pictures. So, I'm posting this one. I got a coupon from Target for a free 8x8 photo book from Shutterfly, and have spent the past few weeks putting one together of all of Quinn's competitions. I finished it the other day, but still needed a photo of her medals to finish. This is the best we got.
It's so AWESOME to see the medals displayed all at once like this. What a great competitive season for Quinn! You must be so proud Denise.
ReplyDeleteDenise that is just an AWESOME picture of all of Quinns well deserved medals. How are you going to display them? Im needed some ideas of how to display Dominics.
ReplyDeleteActually, my friends father has cut an ice skate from wood, and put pegs on it to hang on a wall to display medals. He's painting Quinn's lime green (of course) and I should have it on Wednesday. He's going to try to sell them at the rinks pro shop. I was thinking of getting some kind of display box, but she's got too many, and it was only her first year! LOL!
ReplyDelete