I got this magnet for my car at Quinn's last competition. I drive a Saturn, but figured at least the trunk (next to my license plate) would at least be metal. NOPE! For now, it's on the fridge until I can figure out what to do with it.
WELCOME! I'm Denise and I live in Maryland with my "SK8 Diva" 13 year old daughter, Quinn. We also share our home with my Ex-MIL (until I can afford to kick her spying butt out!), three cats, Jake, Jess and Chloe-Bear and our 3 year old Japanese Chin, named Kai. This is my fourth year participating in Project 365. I can't promise a new picture every day, but I'll try to keep up. This is a year of new beginnings!
hmm I wonder if you can somehow cut it out of vinyl and then put it on your car?
ReplyDeleteYUP! That's what I was thinking too. I just got some vinyl and traced it. It's on my car now! WOO HOO!
ReplyDelete