Quinn went thru all of her school supplies, and wrote her name in her notebooks in preperation for tomorrow. I know all of her teachers are going to send home additional lists, so I don't understand why we get a "suggested list". It's just a waste of my time and money!!! GGRR!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is why I always wait until the weekend after school starts to get the full supply list. Wishing Quinn a wonderful first day of school :)
ReplyDeleteDenise I think you asked about the charm swap. We each make 12. please make sure you add a lobster claw so people can hook it to a bracelet. I don't know if I told people that. Thanks :) How did Quinns day go?
ReplyDeleteupdate its 13 charms sorry, miscounted
ReplyDeleteyeah I agree, then you go out when everyone else is out and it is a zoo. One thing I don't miss
ReplyDelete