Thursday, August 5, 2010

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Boring picture, I know. However, this picture symbolizes my "freedom" so-to-speak. This is the door to my MIL's bedroom. As of today, she's GONE! Not for too long though. She, in her own rude way, refuses to tell us when she's coming back. She drove to the Poconos to stay with a friend of hers for a week, then may (or may not) spend another week with either her sister or her cousin. Either way, I'll have the house to MYSELF for at least a short while! WOO HOO!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. YEAH for FREEDOM! boy do I wish I had those days. Well I guess I did last week, but my mom kept calling me everyday. Enjoy what time you have with out her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sounds like she could be a "handful". Enjoy some time to yourself. :-)

    ReplyDelete