Monday, August 30, 2010

Sunday, August 29, 2010


I'm such an idiot. I brew my own iced tea (can't stand Ken's mix) and I grabbed the coffee pot to rinse it out. Not thinking, I then grabbed the base of the coffee maker to pull it closer to add the water. I didn't realize that I had JUST shut it all off, and the burner was HOT, HOT, HOT! I had to walk around the house with a cup of cold ice water, trying to bring the temperature of my finger down. It took a few hours before I could just put some cream on it. That'll teach me.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I hope it doesn't blister. Be very careful next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise! I am sorry about your finger. I have done similar things a few tiems. Don't be too hard on yourself.

    ReplyDelete