Monday, August 23, 2010

Wednesday, August 18, 2010


Ever had one of THOSE days? I just shudda stayed in bed. First, I almost got into an argument with my dentist, THEN, I paid my DirecTV bill to the WRONG account, THEN, after spending HOURS on some polymer clay projects, I misread the instructions, cooked them at the wrong temp and nearly burned the house down, and finally, I stopped at the store to get kitty litter and stuff for dinner, and walked out with just the kitty litter. Ken stopped at the store to get what we needed, even cooked dinner for me (Lord only knows what could of happened if I had!) and even got some ice cream, just for me! Hopefully tomorow will be better.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Well at least you ended the day with some yummy ice cream. Hopefully you had a better next day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well glad the day ended good for you.

    ReplyDelete